Monday, May 28, 2007

Happily Broke

We're gonna do the home closing this Wednesday.
After we sign it. We'll be a homeowner.
Sigh...

To think that I came here and lived in a 350 sqr foot apartment where I sleep, study, watch TV, cook, eat in one room, it is overwhelming to think that I am gonna own a house. It's been a long way, you see.

And I know I bitch a lot, because life is not always a joy ride.
But I am thankful. And I am overjoyed.
Broke.
But happy.

And I'm bringing my cactus there, which by the way, now I have the total of three.

Meet Hairy and William. Guess which one is which.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, hon!
^^

more space to wipe, mop, polish n clean, huh?
kekeke....

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Thanks, dear...
Yes... :( unfortunately. More space to clean. And higher bills to pay.