Sunday, August 26, 2007

A topic came up about me being home alone without my boyfriend around and the what-ifs on burglars and friends breaking an entry to my house.

Later that day, he came back to the house with a big baseball bat for me to hide under the sofa. I find it funny, yet, serious. If you know what I mean.

So, I practiced beating up an imaginary person with it while he's laughing at me though I don't care.
It was pretty liberating actually.
And now we know, if, knock on wood, some stupid burglar decides to break in, I'll be ready to beat him up to pulp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huffss.. lucky that i know that in advance.. thanks for the info >:)

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

you're welcome.

BETO said...

its aluminum...so dont hold back.
just follow through with the swing. and aim where something can break. ribs, skull, kneecaps, and of course crotch.