Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who's that kid?

My dad sent me an email, he said my mom had a dream. She saw a little child, it is not a boy.
And then my dad asked the question: Who is that child.

Oh... I raised my eyebrows when I read it.
When the last time my mom saw a child in a dream my-sister-in-law got knocked up.
Another time,... my sister.
Coincidence? Maybe...
Superstitious? My dad? Most Definitely. (We are talking about a guy who enjoys palmistry)

But I KNOW, that I'm not expecting anything (except some DVDs in the mail). And I am not ready yet, to add a new member to my family (although, this is subject to God's will).
So, I replied back to my dad, I said:
Well, I don't know who that little rascal could be. Not mine. Maybe my sister's? Heh heh heh... just kidding.

Then my dad replied back saying... oh,... a little child can also mean good luck.

Ha.
How smooth he maneuver this topic.

So, I replied: Oh, wonderful then.

Case closed.

4 comments:

chocoholic said...

I must say... very smooth indeed...
:)

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

I knowwww, right?

Nadia H. said...

hahahahaha

Wilson said...

errr....so....good luck with...anything that comes your way???