Saturday, October 15, 2005

My New Car, what should we name her?

I bought a car.
I'm broke but happy.
I have never so happily written a check that much of amount to someone I just met.
It's a Mitsubishi Lancer 2003.
My friend said: What? Isn't that kind racing car type?
I don't know. We'll see. (insert devilish smirk here)

Okay, now, let's name the car. I want a female name and I have come up with:
Celine Dion (that's to drive my boyfriend crazy).
I also like the name her Dori, but I don't want her to be all loopy & forgetful.
Or,... Yoko Ono. I don't know why this time. It's just a funny name, I guess.
I want to name her J-Lo, but her butt is not big enough.
I then remembered Gwyneth Paltrow named her baby Apple and all sorts of fruit names started filling into my head. Watermelon, Grape, Chiquita Banana, Pomegranate, Guava...
Arrrghh...
No!
Not fruit.

What about Cleopatra?
Oh I know!
Sitiliciki
BTW, back to the fruit list, chiquita does sound cute.
Gosh, thank God it's a car, not human.

Any ideas?

5 comments:

chocoholic said...

Uhm....from what I heard. Think your friend's right. Think I've heard the car's quite powerful.So,
CONGRATS!!!!!

though not crazy about her,but I think Beyonce would be better than J-Lo. Remember we talked about the nasal voice? Don't think you want your car to be stuffed-up like her.

I love FERGIE from BEP though. how about fergie? karena kan dg boil baru kan elo jadi bisa "fergie" ke mana mana .... hehehehhe garing abizzzzz.

if you wanna stick with fruit, i suggest bananarama.

OOH I KNOW.... how about GENIE??

-3-

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

I'm thinking of Betty Boop. With Boopy as her nickname. ;) Hehehe...

Wilson said...

A Lancer 2003... post some pictures dear so we can all see it..

My nomination... Tequila...

the car definitely has some kick to it... heheh.....
No cutesy pansy Fruity name there... your car deserves more... :-)

...this brings me years back to when I named my Lego toy crane "Nelson".. it did look solemn and dignified....

Wilson said...

Or... Female-ish name... Martini....
:-) that works... or Bloody Mary ? huahua...... Why do I keep thinking liquor these days?

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Wilson, I think you need some booze. ;)