Sunday, October 08, 2006

My other dog died.
There. The pet chapter has ended.
No more pets for my poor mom as she said to me earlier, there's just too much emotional attachment.
Since my horsey faced dog died, this other dog, who was the spouse of the horsey-faced had been in a quiet gloomy mood. She barely made a noise, barely fussed about anything anymore. She just sat there quietly in the corner.
I guess that's love.
Ain't it grand?
I'd imagine that in pet heaven they meet again and the conversation would be like this:
Horsey-faced: Hey, yo! Whaddup! What the heck are you doing here, girl?
Chubby-bule: Ow, shut up, where the hell have you been? You know I'm blind and can't see, I've been trying to catch a glimpse of your sound, to no avail, tried to sniff a whiff of your smelly ass, but to no success too. Why did you leave me?
Horsey-faced: Cutie pie, had you heard the rhythm of my heartbeat??? I was amazed I survived that long. Now, how come you are here so fast after me?
Chubby-bule: Because life is empty and worthless without being able to sniff your smelly ass.
Then they lick each other's nose and wag their tails.

Sigh... you know... something like that.

And after that I hope they can look down and see me weep and understand how much I miss them and their stinking asses.

1 comment:

chocoholic said...

I guess those two just didn't like "till death do us part" huh...

Hope your mom's not taking it all too hard.