Wednesday, March 31, 2010

About the Wedding

Wilson posted a comment on my facebook about my spidery-webbed blog the other day. :)
That made me realized that I have not been in here for... 3 months.
Well, I have been crazy busy, stressed out, depressed, angry, stressed out, angry again, frustrated about the wedding preparation.
I seriously almost called it off. Not the marriage, just the wedding reception. The guy, I still want to marry, but the reception preparation made me just want to spite everything and let an Elvis marries us in Vegas.
But, that didn't happened. I marched through it, facing all the obstacles with agony, complain, tears and drama but the bottom line is: I'm facing it.

I found out a lot of eye openers throughout my wedding preparation. And I am going to bare it all.
And I mean ALL. I'm planning to post all of my gripes topic by topic and although I think all of this only apply to me no other single being can 'learn' from my experience, but I am a firm believer that tragedy + time = comedy.
If at least someone can laugh at this... then why not.
So let the chapters begin.

2 comments:

Scal said...

Hahaha..... good to see you still hang in there :D

Yea... post it, I will be one among the few to laugh on it

Well... it is H-25. Whatever it turns out, it will be over, and as you said, it will be the 2 of you, laughing over the comedy :D

Wilson said...

bring it on sista....
Wilson is very happy to have you back... elvis and all...
(wondering why themed weddings are all but dead in Indonesia....its either white dresses or traditional, sigh, no fun...)