Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Non Eventful Super Bowl

So what?
I'm not a football fan and I don't care about Super Bowl.
Instead, I made four dishes for the next few days so I don't have to cook after work. I made Gule Nangka, 'pork' steak, soup with kielbasa 'sausages' and rice porridge.

Being an introvert, I love Sundays when I don't see anyone but my husband. He told me that I have a big privacy bubble and that I always feel that people are stepping into my personal bubbles all the time (except with him).
He's right. I am an island and I am okay with that.

Now, the extroverts think that their presence is always welcome anytime, like they welcome everyone, anytime.
See the problem here?

So... that's why I love Sundays, that's when everything is so quiet and I can hear myself think.

No comments: