Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm moving!!!

I think it has come to me retiring this blog and start a new one.
Bitter sweet and yet, I am ready to have a new blog.
I'll be embracing my real name there. Well... my real nickname.

http://betoalin.wordpress.com/

I'm definitely keeping this blog for my own personal bubbles. Only a few let in. Seven years worth of scribbling I would love to be able to come back here and look back at my life and thoughts.

And, no... no good byes. I hate good byes, makes me all choked up and teary eyes.
I shall say, I will see you there in a bit.

Kane, Chocoholic and Scal, you guys are my blog soulmates.

3 comments:

Scal said...

See you at your new "home"

Wilson said...

i'm kinda sad BC....
i like your posts, your little contemplation thoughts.
please update this place from time to time, for things that just don't fit in relationship bowl...:-)

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

It turns out that the new blog was completely occupied by me and my thoughts. LOL.
This blgo remains to be the most personal blog I have. If I have something to rant about, I'll be back. ;)