Thursday, August 26, 2004

The wind and my lovely skirt

I loved the weather today, no sun, no rain, no chilly temp, just the right ambience. I walked on the street so happily this morning and that's very rare, because my mood before 11 AM has always been hell.
Not all are happy though, the security guard in the building where I work complained that she didn't get enough tan this summer (showing her arms which are dark already). I told her she could get all wrinkly so fast from the sun exposure but she said that she's almost 50 and had no wrinkle at all (which is kinda true).
Well,... there goes my theory.
Hm,... I never thought that she's almost fifty. Interesting...
Anyway, talking about my happy mood this morning, I decided to wear my cute, black, wavy-at-the-bottom skirt that I bought a couple of months ago. I walked pass Sears tower on my way to work and huff.... the wind blew my skirt up and thus I flashed everybody there. A lady, two guys, a Sears tower security guard whom I hate because he always mumbles something (read:fishy stuffs) everytime I pass by. Hmpfff....
I think there are more people behind me, and I bet they also saw the wind getting groovy on my skirt.
One of the two guys smiled at me but I was busy fighting the wind that I didn't really care to smile back at him nor that I wanted to.
So then, my well-brushed hair was a mess and I was running late and people saw too much of my skin, and it's only 9 AM.
Good job....
My mood went straight back to hell.
This teach us all some lessons, people: When wearing skirt, make sure to wear nice panties, just in case. Also, this proved that this sure is a windy city (regardless the fact that they meant 'windy' politic).
Okay that's it for me.
Wow,... this is my first posting, and I talk about panties already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would like to see a picture of that...