Sunday, August 29, 2004

Why Do Men Hate Celine Dion?

Yeah,... why?
First of all, my beau doesn't like her, when I asked him why he said that she gave him a headache. Her voice's too loud and I think he also said too high. The impression that I got from my beau was that the voice was piercing his ear lobes.
Also, in Glamour (September Edition), there's this monthly column written by a guy, (Jake, a man's opinion). Jake wrote that if it's up to men, Celine Dion would be arrested for crimes against humanity.
Hahaha.... funny... Uhm,... sorry...
Next, yesterday, I randomly surfed the blogger and found one guy that also said that he hates her.
Lastly, I remember this one movie, "How to lose a guy in 10 days". In the movie, the leading lady took him to a Celine Dion Concert in attempt to "lose the guy". The guy walked out from the concert looking like a retarded like he was beaten up and the IQ dropped 40 points.
For the record, the movie was a disappointment, however the question remains: Why do men hate Celine Dion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a woman and I loathe Celine Dion.

I have no idea why men hate her, but it might be because she's bloody awful.

Anonymous said...

shes annoying as hell......sing dont scream!! pls...ur torturing my hearing sense