Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kentucky Fried Cruelty

Isn't it sad that one of my guilty pleasure food is Kentucky Fried Chicken, who happens to be one of the most hated fast food by PETA (google it if you don't know who they are)? I just read how they handle the chicken and I was shocked to the core. The abuse of the chicken is totally beyond believe. How the heeeeeelllll do they do it? Removing the beak off the chicken so that they won't attack each other and slitting the throat while they are still concious and are able to feel the pain.
And they freaking scald the chicken alive in tanks of HOT WATER.
O my God.
Are they freaking crazy????
I let a lady bug live in my apartment on winter though I'm phobic to flying bugs, while they are playing Texas Chainsaw Massacre with the chicken.
If you believe in reincarnation, don't you start to wonder what the next life will be for those farm slaughter house operators? I'm putting my money on them born as a KFC chick.
Karma is a bitch.
I'm not eating meat tomorrow.
And though not intentionally, I didn't eat meat the whole day today. I'm so proud of myself. One baby step at a time.

For full story, go here and weep: http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/kfcsays.asp

2 comments:

chocoholic said...

Ignorance IS a bliss, I suppose....

Wilson said...

totally agree... ignorance is what makes the world go round... :-) imagine we know anthing about everything.. can't drink/eat/sleep/breathe/or even stay at home.... we'd live in bubble bags and eat dehydrated protein... and walk to the office with an oxygen tank...