Friday, June 16, 2006

Anniversary

Today I'm officially dating my boyfriend for 4 years.
Can you believe that if he didn't make a move, I might still be single by now? Because I thought I was done with men. Men just gave me headache.
Today however, we didn't exchange gifts or dress up and go to a fancy dinner or exchange greetings card,... or letter.
He didn't buy me flowers or sing me a song while I also didn't cook him something special or write him a girly, corny poems (ugh... gosh, no.)
And.. uhm,.. I actually almost forgot. So did he. I thought the anniversary was tomorrow.

But so, we remembered, and went to a casual Thai dinner. He wore one of his ordinary shirt and I was with my flip flop.
And as usual, he was late (for an hour), then later made fun of how I drive, and I told him to buzz off.
We bickered about which CD to put on in the car. He won by the way, but that's because I was 'busy' driving.

It's just another day, but we laughed and we held hands.
And this crazy world makes sense again.

He makes me happy. No headache.
And I'm enjoying the joy ride of my life.

4 comments:

BETO said...

te quiero mucho mi amor.. mamacita!

Scal said...

4 Years?????? Sigh.... time flies......

Congratulation...

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Thanks, Scal, Yes,... 4 years. Can you believe that? I think he surpassed (from length of time together perspective) all of my exes.

chocoholic said...

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary.

It's really late, I know.
But who cares? ^_^

I'm so happy for you guys.

Yup. Time sure flies....