Sunday, June 11, 2006

My coworkers called my sneezy (as in... Sneezy the infamous dwarf) and for all fairness I took it with light heart.
See, I am allergic to... something. I don't know what yet. And I sneeze daily, sometimes in marathon, series of sneezes, and my coworkers would shout in choir "bless you" and in between the sneezes, when I manage, I'd say thank you, and/or 'xcuse me.
This is very annoying because I love opening my window and be outdoor but I can see the pollen flying around in the air (yes, so besides pooping ducks in the air, I have to deal with the pollen too). Right now, those pollens are my number one suspect of my newly found misery.
Isn't my life weird, just when all my life I lived in one of the most polluted city in the world, and survived, I settled in this new, clean, full of forest preservation city and I developed a freaking allergy.
I took allergy medicine daily for maybe 3 weeks, then I forgot where I put my medicine and thought to myself, the heck with it. And I bravely faced the outside world, medicine free, only to find that I sneeze in longer marathon and harder volume. My sneezes created echos to the wall. And my skin start to be have reaction too.
Now, I am sneezy and scratchy.
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
I need to stop being sneezy even if I will be dopey.

No comments: