Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Crackhead

I went in.
Inhaled the nicely scented air.
I walked slowly. Examining.
I was in a state of bliss.
All were pleasantly arranged based on type and color.
I touched.
I tried.
I smelled.
I rubbed.
I get excited.
My heart rate increased.
Then...
I bought
YET ANOTHER LOTION from Bath and Body Works.
You see...
I have a disorder.
The Bath and Body Works Disorder.
I know I have lots and lots of lotions and soaps and body wash, and room fragrances and body splashes, in many different sizes, in jars, tubes and bottles. I put my bottles according to color and the purposes in my cabinet. They give me comfort. I keep some in the office, in the bathroom, on my nightstand and once I had a tube of lotion in my car,... until the winter froze it and the consistency was never the same again after it warmed up.
I have the supply of lotions that will last until I give birth to my first child, and mind you, I haven't even set a wedding date yet.
I've got the BBWD.
Bath and Body Works is just like crack.
Like just now, I opened my cabinet and, gasped, I have a full tube of cherry blossom body wash. AND the moonlight path one too. (Whisper) I don't know when I bought them...
I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same thing.

1 comment:

chocoholic said...

You're right.
They're like ganja to me, too.
:P

By the way, do you remember their stuff that I bought last year with the plan to sell them?

Well, instead of selling them, I'm still surviving on the stash, though I've distributed quite a lot to friends and family.