Sunday, September 17, 2006

How much crap is too much crap?
How much manner is too polite?
What is politically correct anyway?
Don't you love it if you can just blurted out anything you really want to say?
No need to considerate other people's feeling, or the office policy, or if people would question whether your parents taught you well.
Like when a white guy once yelled at me from his car "Go back to Asia." I wished I was fast enough to yell something back like "No, you go back to Europe!"
Besides.... this land was originally belong to the red Indians anyway.
I am really bummed out today, not a good Sunday at all.

Por favor, when someone never makes a remark about your choices in life, your lifestyle, the way you do your hair, or, the color of your toe nails or for Pete's sake, why you are wearing pink tutus today, please be courteous enough not comment on their choices.
It's rude. And below the belt.
There's a reason why I don't make a remark on people's choices, and that's because I don't appreciate people tell me how I should run my life.

Having said that, every time I encounter this kind of things, there two things that I'm always thankful for the event. One is, I'm thankful that I am exposed of such thing that I understand what to expect or not to expect from that person in the future. Second, I'm thankful that I am not that bitter/critical/superficial/mean-hearted or whatever the trait that was being conveyed.

And the later one makes me think... hey,... I'm not too bad at all... I'm actually a nice person.

2 comments:

Scal said...

Probably a more better preposition is: Why people just don't know how to make a proper comment at proper time.

Imagine that nobody comment on things you need, i.e. when you try a a shoes, your boy just say: So-so. Change to another pair and he still say: so-so.

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

well, the case scenario if I ask my boyfriend about fashion opinion, is actually okay, I would rather him say that something is bad rather than sugar coat it & lie. Besides, it's my own fault if I ask him shoes questions. :) Something that I might not want his opinion on.