Sunday, April 08, 2007

Meet Warty - my new cactus plant


I bought a cactus plant in Ikea today. She's a red head with 3 warts.
I guess it's a good little distraction for me to take care of plant.
Uhm,.. maybe talk to it.
Like a friend, or shrink.
Just like Tom Hanks to that volleyball, Wilson.
(Wink)
I saw a spoof of the 'Cast Away' and the dude was talking to a basketball named 'Spalding' instead. I found it really funny.

Anyway... I guess, I have procrastinated enough. I desperately need to do my taxes.
Off I go.

7 comments:

Wilson said...

btw.. disappointed in your choice of names..thought it would be something more creative...like.. Lucille?...

I want my own Red Cactus plant!.then maybe, I'll call it Tom Hanks.. :-)art imitating life..

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Yeah,... buy buy buy!

The name is actually Indonesian,.. 'si kutil' to be exact. I wanted to name it something weird. It's a pet, not an off-spring. :)

chocoholic said...

Actually....
Don't you find that 'Warty' can sound rather Indonesian as it is?

Anonymous said...

so how's warty?
do u guys clicked?
^^

BETO said...

hehehe...warty is a very indonesian name.
but, i most certain that this red head has a southern twang.

i just hope she survives this april snow. horrible horrible weather.

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Warty?
Hm,...
Warty....
DANG!!!!!!!!!!
You mean... Warti?????
Oh nooooo....
That's right....
:(((

P.S. Nad... Yes, we talked about hair coloring a lot.

Scal said...

Damn... I screw my head, making sense of Warty = Indonesian Name.... never heard one before until Warty = Warti? Then Warti = Wati? Oh well.... this is getting worse :p

Not to mention Wilson now is talking to Tom Hanks :p