Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gotta Make Them The Same Size

I had a dream that it was my wedding day and my hairdo was a pair of buns on the lower sides of my head, right above my neck.
And one bun was bigger than the other.

Okay, first of all,... the hairdo was uuuggly.

But nevermind that...
More than anything, I, who likes everything divided equally in the middle, felt like my OCD was kicking in (yes, even in my dream).
I tried so hard to, either make one bigger or the other one smaller but I couldn't and the event organizer popped his head in and said: Come on. It's time. You're walking down the aisle. Now!

And I started cursing in my head and start running down the aisle (still cursing in my head),... then I woke up.

Now,... what the heck does that mean?

I tried to tell my boyfriend about it, but he just laughed and laughed... especially at the part where I tried to make the stupid buns have the same size.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

:)