Thursday, July 28, 2005

Eight Hours That Feels Like a Week

You know when you feel like the day is sooo long & you wonder when it's going to be over.
And it's not.
And it keeps going and going.
Well, that my day at work today.
I don't like office politics and I always try my best to wiggle my way out of it.
I don't want to get involved.
Just let me do my job and go home.
Do you know that scene in a cartoon where everybody is in this big fist fight, that all you see is one big thick cloud?
Imagine me trying to crawl my way out of there & when I'm almost completely out, a hand grabs me and yanks me back in.
Yup.
That's my day today.
Thank God it's Friday tomorrow.
And I'm seriously considering taking out my pics from the blog, so maybe I can bitch more about this topic.
Yeah...
Maybe...
But, who would want to talk about work all the time, right?
Nah... I'll just find other things to talk about here. Something non-work related.
Like my apartment building which apparently is full of grandmas.
Uhm,... I'll talk about that in my next posting.
Right now I just need some sleep.

No comments: