Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Arghhhh...
So many things I want so say in this blog,... yet! I'm always sleepy these days. After I came back here, I just don't understand why I would feel tired at 9-10 pm and wake up at 7 in the morning.
That's about 10-9 hours!
You know what they say: the older you get, the more sleep you need. But I thought that saying is only for the elderly.
That's it!
I know.
I'm going down the hill.
I'm old. I should start referring guys as 'young men' and ask them to help me go across the street.
Sigh...
And I found a few fine lines right below my eyes. On the outer rings of my eyes.
I got so worried that I got all my moisturizers out and applied them really generously.
I have back pain too.
I'm forgetful too.
Wait,... nah.. I've always been forgetful.
Just like my boyfriend. We're a great match, nobody remembers things or appointments or where we put our stuff.
Should be interesting to see what'll happen if one day we get married and live in the same house.
Anyway, I'm out. This is midnight and I can't even remember my name anymore.

No comments: