Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm back

I'm still alive. Thank God. What a sucky flight I had. Simply because of the total time I spent flying here. It's disgusting I won't even mention it.
And, no one told me that the immigration will take your picture once you get to the US. Great. I bet my picture looks even scarier than Nick Nolte's mug shot (click here).
Anyway, feel so happy to see my boyfriend. He told me that ever since I left, the Bulls never won a single game. They had 8 straight losing game. And the night before I landed in the morning, the Bulls had their first win in a long time.
Awww... that makes me feel special. :D
Plus! They won again last night. I wouldn't know because I fell asleep. It's just my boyfriend hanging around & told me they won when I woke up later last night.
Another thing that's missing while I was away is the sunshine. They had overcast for over 2 weeks. And guess what, the sun shone yesterday evening and today morning, it's sunny.
Yeah, baby,... I am Matahari.
Hehehe...
I bought so many stuff for my boyfriend, it's like Christmas all over again for him yesterday.
Anyway, it's slavery time again. I will start working tomorrow. I hope I won't fall asleep with my head on the keyboard in the middle of the day. That would be kinda embarrassing.

One sad thing about Jakarta is saying goodbye my family, I couldn't care less about Jakarta, but I do care about my family. I sometimes question myself why I even be here and see them only for 2 1/2 weeks in 3 years if they are the most important people in my life.
I sometimes don't know what to decide.
I told my boyfriend yesterday that I had second thought on staying here in the US after seeing them getting older and older despite my company is willing to sponsor me greencard, unless I can bring them all here, which is kind of too wishful to come true.
Sigh... what a daughter/sister/aunt gotta do?
I wish I know.

1 comment:

Scal said...

Don't waste your time to think to bring your parents to the US. They won't come with you, and they will always find the reason.... US is too cold, or they want to meet their friends, etc, etc :D.

My suggestion is... do whatever you think will work for you. I really think that you should stay there, for that you might not survive the environment here :D. And also do the best for your parents, like sending them gifts, or probably just a phone call once a week.

Welcome home.