Friday, December 23, 2005

What a roller coaster past few days I had!
Im right now at Narita, Tokyo airport waiting to go home to my family.
I am convinced that being a stewardess is NOT my cuppa tea. yesterdays flight was the longest 13 hours of my ffffreaking life.
And in about an hour and a half, Ill go through another 7 (or 8?). I dont even dare checking my itinerary.
I had to leave my boyfriend on my birthday. And seeing him walking away at the airport was pretty hard. Yes, yes, its only for 2 and a half weeks, but he will not spend christmas and new years eve with me. Though hes pretty cool about it.
Now, for those who didnt wish me happy birthday, shame on you! Didnt you go to friendster & see the wrapped gift icon bliping in front of you by my picture???
Hehehe... just kidding. :P
But, yes, Im old, as old as,... uhm,... 21.
Yes, Im 21 again this year, next year I want to go with 59, coz like my coworker said, if you admit that you are 59, then in a year, youll retire and receive pention money every month.
Hm,....
Interesting.
Oh well... Im bored. Time crawls in an unbelievably slow speed when you are waiting for something.
And if youre wondering why i dont have any single quote marks in this posting, thats because I dont know how to make one. This computer im using in this public waiting room is set to japanese characters. I think Im satisfied enough to even be able to write this blog.
So, for those who celebrate, merry X-mas, happy hanukah, or Kwanza. And if you dont fall into any of those category, well,... congrats on having some days off.

1 comment:

chocoholic said...

Sorry, roomie!
Now I know why I couldn't shake the weird feeling when I spoke to you the other day. It felt like something was off.

Happy Belated B'day!
May you be freed from the torture of long-distance flights for the next year (excluding the return flight to Chicago, of course). Can't wish you anything longer than that coz I'm looking forward to a certain big event in the near future.

-3-