Thursday, December 08, 2005

Time for Bikini?

After the freaking cold weather these past days, I heard that we're going to have some warm days. Warm days mean: days in lower forties Fahrenheit.
I can't believe the weatherman announced it as warm.
Should I be happy with 40F and run around in a bikini outside?

I heard Madonna new hit single. I don't like it. I'm old, I can't keep up with the new billboard top 40 or MTV hits. My boyfriend said my taste in music is no longer 'old school'. It has gone totally to 'oldies'.
I think he's right. I think I'd fit in perfectly well in the 50-ies with Ella Fitzgerald and such. But I don't think I can pull the role being a woman in the 50-ies. Plus, wearing a dress daily (sometimes in polka-dot motive variations) with full make-up and heels would freak the crap out of me.

I think I better go to bed. I don't know why I'm up at this hour of the day. This is a school day for crying out loud.
OK, I'm out.

2 comments:

chocoholic said...

Hey roomie,
should I mail-order you a full-blown polka-dot dress, complete with the puffy underskirt?
Maybe you should give it a try..., heck, who knows you might enjoy it ?
^_^
Btw, I loved those pictures you have from Naperville. Hey, there's this one picture taken somewhere by the bridge: Was that one taken by Beto?It's just that that particular shot just screams out his name: the slightly-off orientation, remember?

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hehehe.... no thanks, better you buy me one of those tight-ass jeans from Seven. :P
That 'off' picture was taken by me.:P hehehehehehe....