Monday, March 12, 2007

I was driving home from a dinner date with my boyfriend. The weather was nice, today we reached 63 freaking Fahrenheit degree, for crying out loud!!! Yeah!
Life is good, I cracked my windows open a bit, put on my swing out sister CD, belted out 'Am I the same girl?', then while I was trying to hit the high note, I was screaming, singing out loud, I saw a dead 'thing' on the road. right in front of my car.
That 'dead something' most probably was either a gigantic mouse, or squirrel, without the head. And it was too late for me to avoid it, so I had to run over it. I could feel the bump, first on my front left tire then the back left tire.
I was opening my mouth anyway (from singing), but my singing became a real scream.
Aaarrrggghhh...
Yuck yuck yuck YUCK!
AAAARRRGGHHHH.....
Aaarrghhh!!!

I have this OCD thing, where I can't touch even a picture of scary creatures like the ones in national geographic (perfect example would be: pictures of tape worms, or dust mites). And apparently, today I found out that I also can't ran over anything yucky with my car without feeling like I actually step them over with my bare foot.

I know. I'm weird.

Moral of the story: when singing in the car, keep your eyes locked on the road. Don't squint your eyes when hitting the high notes.

No comments: