Wednesday, March 07, 2007

well = shop

In the past I would care about this, but not today. And not anymore.
I had set my priority straight, and that didn't make it to the top list.
Isn't it liberating when you throw away the pebbles in your shoes (Especially if your shoes happened to be a pair of knee high boots)?
Then you walk comfortably, you walk tall, you walk straight. No, you don't even walk anymore.
You glide.
I have started to be well and I feel calmer than I can remember.

I know I'm starting to be well once I gained my primal instinct back: shopping.
We're going to the big gigantic outlet mall this weekend.

3 comments:

chocoholic said...

welcome back, bluecactus.
so glad to hear you're back to your old self.

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Gurnee Mills Malls. Hm,... slurp.
Funny how I always think of you every time I'm going to an outlet. You always outdid me and brought back more bags than me.
Why is that do you think, Chocoholic?

chocoholic said...

I can probably come up with several justifications for this, such as my higher level of efficiency and prompt decision making when it gets to potential acquisition opportunities, but then again, the answer can probably be that I simply have stronger primal instinct than you?

^_^