Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Signature Tan Lines

Just now I received a picture of my friend's church wedding from back home. It was just a snapshot her (i believe) her brother made, coz the official/professional wedding pictures have yet been finalized.
She's wearing this bare shoulder kinda dress. Just gorgeous. She looks happy, the groom smiles. Her hair was pulled back up with the tulle hanging down from her hairdo.
I was thinking that there's something ... something.... I just couldn't explain.
Then my roommate pointed out that something....
Tan lines.
She got tan lines on her shoulder. And they're quite visible too. :)
Hahaha... gosh I miss that girl! She's crazy about the sun and getting tanned. And after a year ago that we went out together, she's still her. And she's still keeping her 'signature'.
Somewhat as if she is keeping some part of her true self in the girly-girly oh-so-holy-white dress and the updo hair.
She definitely is not an ordinary bride. She'll never be.
Girl, if you're reading this, I just wanna say: keep on showing your signature. Don't ever lose yourself.

No comments: