Sunday, October 10, 2004

Snoooorrtt

Well well well...
I finally catch the cold. This is so annoying because I've been surviving my boyfriend's flu, sore throat, etc, my roommate's flu, severe flu, etc. And I was invincible. They can all go sick but I was o.k.a.y. But this week, everybody was as healthy as ... hm,... Bruce Willis in Unbreakable and I am sick.
So, My dad's theory is that I catched the cold because I was in deep stress, and that was making my body's defense mechanism down and THUS!... I got defeated by the virus.
I am such a daddy's llittle girl because he is right (and let it be that he never ever finds this blog because he'll gloat gloat and gloat).
But, being sick has its own advantage for me. I got to lie in bed and think about stuffs. Planning plan A and B and C for my life. I like having back-up plans. Hm,... this is new for me. How come I never really give it a thought? I was the kind of person who is really focused on one plan at a time. Huge mistake.
Anyhow, I'm no longer stressed (although still having the virus residue). I'm hungry again which is a good sign.
I just bluetoothed Amelie ringtone to my cell.
This is going to be a fine day.



No comments: