Saturday, October 09, 2004

A tidbit about me


I am a true believer of prayer.
I am a lefty and don't think that the right hand is the good hand because it ain't so according to me.
I love animals in general, but anything with more than 4 legs or less than 2 legs (or no legs) is scary to me. Please obey the leg rule.
I'm not corny-romantic, but I am a high maintenance girl. I give credit to my boyfriend. I really do.
I always have dreams when I sleep, even when I'm tired, even when I'm only taking a nap, except when it's a 15 minutes nap or less. I've been having dreams in my sleep every single time since I was in the 5th or 6th grade. And so I sometimes wonder about some facts in my life, was that in my dreams or reality?
I respect honest people and I dislike the stupids who think they are too sexy for this world, because I think a pretty face is useless if one is vain or shallow.
I am a softie, a slow eater, a sissy for horror movie, a non-feminist, but I chased a man who grabbed my butt 3 blocks until he jumped over a high fence and got away. That was his lucky day, next time, I'll wear gym shoes.

3 comments:

TurnipFish said...

Ahhhh finally another Lefty.....

Long has been my search for another of the same ilk.

Mucho mucho rejoicing to be had for all. :)

Keep up the good work. I likes it, I does.

More power to you!!!

( although I'm not too keen on the prayers myself )

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hi Turnipfish!!
Go lefties!!!
Wow, there are people who really do read my blog.
Though,... you might be the only one. :D

^_^

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.