Thursday, October 21, 2004

To comment or not to comment. Dude, make up your mind.

Heiiyya...
Thursday!
One more day,... hope it'll be quick and painless.


BTW, Look at the amount of sunshine I had on my skin (on my back in this case). My my my... it'll be another 6 months until I can have it again.
What was I doing in that picture anyway? And half of my hair was on my face. I've got to tell you, I have lots lots of hair on my head.
Anyway, enough about that, today I got a surprise. A second person on this earth read my blog. And that person even posted a comment on my blog (which,... magically disappear by now). Is it the blog's fault, or is it just a mere action of deletion?
Hm?... has the person chickened out and retracted the comment? Can he/she do that?
I actually posted something afterwards but now it look lonely without the previous comment so I took it off.
BUT!
Don't forget, I have a copy of the comment sent to my email (he he he, cunning smile).
I might post it here.... just for the fun of it.
And of course, I will have a discussion, panel discussion, symposium, seminar and in depth analysis of who it might be, and why he/she make such post, etc etc, you know... the whole nine yards. Because he/she told me that he/she knows me from the previous life.
Yaaay! Something to do tomorrow. Or,... maybe the day after, or the one after that. Well, whenever I feel like it.
But I'm beat up now. I'm just gonna let it low tonight.
Sayonara....

4 comments:

Scal said...

Apa hubungannya ya uhshine sama comment?

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

hey you.
What's uhshine?

Anonymous said...

No Ms. Bluecactus. There's no need to chicken out when there's nothing to chicken out about, definitely something wrong with your blog mail.... In any case, have you figured me out yet ? I do enjoy your meandering on the streets of Chicago, etc, and sadly, never knew of your passions for Earl Klugh, Tony Bennett, Michael Frank, etc. We've could've shared a few CD's then, for sure... I never did get to see your reply for your high maintenance issue. I want to see that straightened out....

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hm,...
I think I'm just gonna let *you* guess what's in my head
and what the post was that I took out.
I don't think high maintenance is about getting a taxi after school, you know. My high-maintenance issue has nothing to do with luxury. You can only understand what it means if you are my boyfriend.
Was I picky?
I take that as compliment then. Because that means I know what I want.
Alright! I'm outta here.
Later...
Oh for the one or two people who actually see my blog & wondering what I was talking about, here is the first post:

Hi Bluecactus....

You know me. at least, you did.. I'm just going to let you wonder who this is, just a little tid bid of posting, I'm just surprised at your high-maintenance issue. I remembered Ms. Bluecactus as picky, yes, high maintenance ? Well, you'd have at least taken taxi home from school or something to qualify.. Who am I? Keyword.... Lea Salonga... And you have to go so far away to US just to get your butt grabbbed... That's just too far away, they can do it in Indonesia too, ya know...:-) See ya... see if you can guess who this is....