Thursday, June 09, 2005

More Tom? Anyone?

If you have tv or you have internet access to some famous sites like msn or yahoo, then you'd find out that Tom Cruise is dating (*drumroll*) Katie Holmes.
Uh huh, like I care.
If I see Tom one more time on the gossip segments, I'll just kill myself. Hm,.. nope I take it back, I predict then I will have to kill myself this evening, right after I turn the TV on.
I don't care about him nor hate him. I just wish I can see something else on TV in the evening rather than seeing news flash like "Tom and Katie left Rome".
Huh?

Tom's been acting weird. Escpecially on Oprah when he knelt on the floor over and over again stating that he's so into her. I kept thinking to myself when I watched that Oprah episode: He's lost it. I can't believe I once (on my adolesence era) thought that he's cool.
Coolness is something he's lacking at the moment.

It is stupid how a celebrity can't learn from Bennifer humongous disaster.
Remember Bennifer? Ben Affleck and J-Lo.
*Thanks to my roommate who pointed out how similar this is with the 'Bennifer begins'. I knew I saw this kind of thing somewhere before*
Nothing can blow out of proportion and be as messy as it was.

Well, celebs live in a such a big gigantic melrose place drama. Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy breaks up with Girl. Girl wants boy back. Boy is dating a sexy spanish girl. Girl dates hot sexy Jew-Black rocker and denies it. Boy breaks up again. Girl is single again. Boy meet young girl. Boy acts up stupid & silly. I bet girl is now thanking God that she's divorced from him.
Ah... what a drama.
Boy is such a drama-king.

I wish boy take a rest & let the world aims their cameras elsewhere.

Wishful thinking?
Sadly, I think so.

1 comment:

BETO said...

reverse the cruise!

channel 54 - animal planet
channel 55 - discovery
channel 31-34 - varieties of espn


reverse the curse!!
go cubbies!