Friday, June 10, 2005

Tom Curse!?!?

I'm cursed!
Since I posted my last blog below. I've seen Tom way too many times!
I turned the TV on the evening, flipped the channels.
There he is.
I went to have dinner with my roommate, came back, turn the MTV on, and...
There he is!
Lifetime Achievement Award? Is he really that old? Oh, Katie...
And when I thought I've had my portion for the day. There he is again! Carrying Dakota Fanning around and presented another award.
Then I called my boyfriend (fiancee... whichever), called my mom, chat with roommate. Then back to my sofa, flipped channels.
THERE HE IS AGAIN! MTV after award party.
I thought then I should avoid MTV for a few days.
So, I switched to NBC,...
Just to see him again on a gossip show.
Arrrgghh...
So, I switched to animal planet & went to bed.
I'm cursed.

No comments: