Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's turkey massacre holiday again.
I can't turned around and not see a turkey walking around on TV. The hype is almost like the time when Tom Cruise hooked up with that Dawson's Creek chick. All over the media.
Now, isn't that pretty uncomfortable for us to see turkeys walking around, as cartoon, or posing in pictures, in some ads, with wide grin, while, within 48 hours it's going to be our meal?
No?
You don't feel that awkwardness?
Is it just me?
Coz, every time I see a turkey parading back and forth on TV for some commercial, all I think was, "Damn it. Dude, let's not get acquainted. I'm your predator."

I think I was an animal in the previous life before I reincarnated as me, or an animal fairy of some sort. Plus I always think that I should be a vegetarian.

I think I'm in the wrong country. I should be in Tibet eating some freakish looking dishes without meat in it. Just turnip and radish.

Uhm,...

But, hey, you know what, the thought of turkey all of a sudden doesn't sound so bad anymore.

1 comment:

chocoholic said...

I thought they eat yak meat in Tibet?
^_^