Sunday, November 27, 2005

What? What happened?

HHWWHHHAATTT???!!!
Jessica Simpson is seperated from her husband, Nick Lachey???
What in the heck this world has turned into?
I don't know if I can believe in love anymore.
Hehehe...
Just kidding.

Once my boyfriend finds this out, he'll gloat on how accurate his prediction was: "I'll give them maximum 5 years."
I think I owe him something out of this bet.
Damn it Jessica! Can't you wait for another two years??!

Guess not, huh?

Oh well. Breakups are hard, but with what they have (fame, money, looks, hm,... brain? Nope,.. not brain), they'll rebound quickly.
No worries, Jessica's perfectly dyed blonde hair will still be perfect and Nick's ,.... hm,.. famous pout will still be pouty.
Hollywood goes on.

2 comments:

BETO said...

hey...we just talked about this. n you actually knew about the bet when we were talking, but didnt say anything. hehe...thats ok as long as i win...

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

I really don't know what the bet was....