Thursday, November 03, 2005

Stupid Lady Bug


Stupid lady bug crawling up my calf. I almost killed her had I not known that it's not a baby cockroach.
I saw her since morning but I didn't have the heart to kill her.
So, now we're sharing the bathroom (that's where she was at when she was crawling up my calf).
So as the punishment, she was my guinea pig for my super macro zoom on my camera.
True, I don't care about insects. I'm a bit phobic actually, but I guess, I can co-exist with this one leg-crawler. It's cold outside. I have considered trapping her in a jar or something & put her outside, but I wonder if I'd just be killing her instead.
Anyway, so... sigh... yes, she can stick around. I just don't know if I should provide her some kind of meal for her.
What does she eat anyway?
Is she a vegetarian?
By the way, she just fled by my head.
I hate flying insects.
We need to talk. Me and her.
And why is she following me to the other side of the room anyway?
She is stupid indeed.

Sigh...

But I don't want to kill her.
Now she's crawling on my desk.
Man...
Why did she have to choose my window.
Stupid bug.

Should I name her too?

6 comments:

chocoholic said...

hey roomie,
so it was a ladybug, not a firefly?
or are you turning into a bug lady attracting all sorts of insects now?
^_^

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

She dieeddd :((((
Hiks...

chocoholic said...

Please accept my condolences...
May she rest in peace.

Btw, come to think of it, how do you know it's a she ladybug?
I mean, aren't there any male ladybugs?

Remember how one of the doctors at my previous work referred to a cocroach that died in his office as a "she" and the ladies at the office protested?

^_^

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

;)
roaches always seem to be too masculine for me.
And lady bugs always seem to be too pretty to be boys.
No pun intended. If I want to make a sexist comment, I'm capable to make a much better one than that.
Besides... I'm no feminist, never planning to be one either. ^_^
Now... no pun intended to the feminists this time.

Scal said...

What have you done to her? You're to hard I guess :D.

Anyway, above all that, it surprise me a bit that... YOU CAN USE A SUPER MACRO ZOOM LENS :D :D :D.

No pun intended, kekekekekeekek

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hey, I'm tech savvy, you know....