Monday, February 13, 2006

Chika Boom

My 'Great Expectations' DVD just came today.
JOOOOOYYY JOOOOOYYYY!!!
I had some DVD marathon this afternoon since I got the early shift this week and I can go home at 3 PM. Isn't it great walking out from the office where the sun is still shining oh so bright and I got to wear my sunglasses. Sigh, I look good in them. (heh heh, a bit of a narcissistic moment there).

That movie still amazes me. Just like I can never get over Amelie (and for that I have the real size movie poster of it). That old lady Dinsmoor. She is scary beyond belief.
But... funny that I just said that, because,... as I stared at her, she looked like my grandma.
The way that her face is always polished and made up. Hair shiny, full of volume.
Like she's always ready for the red carpet or something.
The way Dinsmoor sounded and talked also reminded me of her,not to mention her grin, the teeth, and bright lipstick. Uncanny.
Uhm,... BTW, yes, my grandma was a fashionista.

The movie is great. I always think so. And after this afternoon, I still do.

Is it possible to love someone after that person broke your heart, left you (several times), lead you on then left again? And everything you do, is the reflection of one goal, which is to win her.

Love does make people do stupid things, but it sure is good to watch them do it when you're laying on the couch eating cake when you know that all of your coworkers are still in the office, typing their code away.

P.S. You won't understand what the title means until you actually see the movie. So that's a homework, guys. Especially to you, Hunny.

No comments: