Monday, January 15, 2007

Newest Hugh's Girlfriend

Have I ever mentioned that every time I sleep, I dream?
I can't remember a night when I don't dream.
I once dreamed being forced to sing happy birthday in front of the class.
Or I dreamed that I could fly, but only for about 5 foot high.
Or, I dreamed that Matt Lauer was following me around with a mic in his hand, trying to read me the news and forced me to listen to him.
I'm nuts. I know. Do any of you know why I always dreamed? I always wonder if I am sane in that department.
Anyway,... I had another dream a few days ago (another weird one, of course) and I told my boyfriend about it...

Me: I had a bad dream.
BF (Boyfriend): Was it a bad dream or a nightmare?
Me: Hm,... Nightmare then.
BF: Wanna tell me?
Me: But.. You'll laugh.
BF: Well, if it's funny then I might laugh.
Me: ("Smart ass answer...") Hm,... I had a nightmare that I was one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends.
*Silent*
I looked at him, he smiled. It's more like a grin actually.
Me: Don't tell me I have this secret ambition to be one. It was disgusting.
Boyfriend kept on grinning.
Me: I had my own little bungalow connected to the house. And then that wrinkly old butt came for a visit and wanted go get fresh with me.
Smiling BF: Then what?
Me: I pushed him in disgust. Then I woke up.
BF: You always have those kind of weird dreams.
Me: What else?
BF: That dream about Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Me: That' a different kind. Arnold didn't do anything. Didn't get fresh on me. He just waved to the crowd like an idiot.

Anyway, back to that disgusting dream. I woke up. I forced my eyes to open up. And I realized it was just a dream. That I, in fact, was in this little teeny weeny apartment.
I looked around and I couldn't be happier.
My apartment can be tiny, it can be ugly, but it's mine. Together with my pride and my sanity.
Fiuffh...
It's just a dream...

3 comments:

Wilson said...

hmmm...

is it like every girl's secret deep down desire to be playmate of the month thing? :-) and subconciously being attracted to older mature men? hahaha...
I noticed your dreams never seem to involve younger men... like
Colin Farrell/Brangelina or sumthin... :-)

chocoholic said...

Talk about some deep dark secrets you have there, roomie....

^_^

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

It's a deep secret alright. But I think, rather than dark, it's goofy. Why do I dream silly dreams every so often.

Hey Wilson. Phhllueasee.. Playmate is so overrated. :) You're thinking like a guy, not a girl.
Weird thing about the older men theory, isn't it? Coz all my life I have never dated someone older then me.
Uncanny. But,... uhm,... no, especially a wrinkly 80-something year old men. Gross.