Sunday, September 25, 2005

Array of Thoughts

  • Today is dark, cloudy, rainy, grey and chilly. I love it! People think I'm weird coz I don't like summer and super bright hot days. I think people are weird for wanting to fry their bodies laying almost completely bare under the sun.
  • Finally, I can feel fall is coming and the leaves start turning to yellow. People wear clothes again, the era of bare midriff, and guys without shirts has passed.
  • I just got my 7-mega-pixel camera a few days ago. Actually, it's our camera (me and my boyfriend), but I got to keep it. Hah! Like two bored people who got nothing better to do, we tried the features there is in it. Including the 'sport' mode which will capture fast movement object. So I jumped up and down and ran back and forth in my apartment to prove it & forever those pictures will never ever be published. (You hear me hunny?!).
  • Tomorrow is Monday. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

1 comment:

BETO said...

u out of ur mind if u think u can keep it girl!