Monday, July 17, 2006

Chain of Thoughts

So, Okay, last weekend might be one of the weirdest weekend I've ever had, though, alas, I can't really completely reveal why it was so damn surreal but exiting and tense and interesting.
I, for the first time paid attention to that Hummer commercial. Guess what their motto is.
"Restore your Manhood"
Hahaha... I'm sorry, it feels like Hummer actually implies that it is the ultimate panacea of your manhood problem.
Buy it. Then you're a stud.
Funny enough that I once read somewhere that the more you show off about your car, the bigger problem you have inside. Because the big car, is the compensation of what you are lacking of.
Got it?
Wink.
Do you really want to buy a car that implies that you are trying to "restore your manhood"?
Anyway,... I went to a friend's place and weight myself in the bathroom (because I'm too afraid to buy myself one and get obsessive over it).
And Oh... holy cow...
I AM a cow.
I really need to get some exercise and cut down on dim sum. Seriously. I think that's what killing me the most. Chinese food. Oh how I luuuvvv dim sum. And I don't exercise. Bad. Baaaaad.
The mystery of my shrinking pants was revealed. They didn't shrink. I expanded.
Bloody hell...
Someone promised not to touch alcohol again. Ever. EVER. And I have to respect that and drink all the booze by myself. But what is the fun of drinking by myself? I'll find out.
And lastly, I hurt my right arm and wrist playing too much PS2. My wicked boyfriend played halfway and when it got to the difficult part, he went home and asked me to finish it up. Nice. So I played and played, and got butchered, over and over and over again.
Now I think I have carpal tunnel. It's either that, or I am a hypochondriac, because I also think that I am an obsessive compulsive, anemic and have arthritis.

No comments: