Sunday, July 30, 2006

Inked Up?

"... Maybe you can stop by and get inked up. Cool?"

An ex-coworker, emailed me and asked if I want to join her tattoo party.

I don't think I will ever want to get 'inked up'. I used to think I want one, but then my boyfriend said, if I get one, he might get one too. Not sure if he's joking or not, but the thought of my boyfriend get 'inked up' is not necessarily thrilling, I like him tattoo-less.
Besides, there's a needle involved in the process. Not a big fan of poking myself unnecessarily.

I once asked a friend whose boyfriend had several tattoo and one of them was a dragon: " Have you ever think that when he gets old, the dragon might shrink into a worm?"
I really think it was a legitimate question, but she laugh out loud thinking it was a joke.

Well, anyway,... another weekend went by and I, the slave, will have to start again tomorrow.
Sigh, the joy of being an adult.

No comments: