Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Laundry Procrastinator

I know, I should be doing my laundry by last week. But, up until now, not only I didn't do any, I keep on adding pile over pile. I don't remember when the last time I did my laundry, but it seems like yesterday, which is actually impossible, unless you life in my world. But in real world, real calendar, I would say over a month ago.
Now, who says that girls are clean?
No, they are not.
They look clean, but not necessarily do.
I look clean, but I have lots and lots of dirty laundry...
For real. Literally.
And instead of start dragging my butt and do it, I choose to sit here and blog.
I'm the ultimate laundry procrastinator.
Now, you might start to think... how do I manage for my under garments?
The answer is: I have plenty of them, you wouldn't believe.
I however should clarify though, that I don't do side A - side B thing.
Ew.
But back to my laundry issue, I buy new clothes to avoid doing laundry, and the new clothes eventually end up in the laundry pile.
The more I buy, the more I pile.
This is a very vicious cycle.
And I don't know how to breakout from it.
(Unless, for the obvious, of course, that I do the laundry).
Sigh... and I think I have bought more than enough clothes. Since, I can see the laundry piling up, and yet, in my closet, the clean ones never seems to decrease.
Like a doraemon magic front pocket.
I'm amazed.

3 comments:

BETO said...

ah...ur little world, i know, i know everybody knows u there

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. that doesn't surprised me at all.. I know you too well huahahaha..
Btw, did you take shower this morning?? hahahaha..
Don't take it seriously ok, you know me.. :) too well as well. hahaha..

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Huh?
well, I did... (scratch head).
I don't know if I know you too well, since you don't leave any name.
Did you take a shower this morning?