Monday, December 18, 2006

Okay...
This is the count down to my 3oth Birthday.
FOUR days to my 30th Birthday.
It is scary being old, but it is scarier if when you start to feel old, you also realize, on top of that, that you haven't done much with your life.
That sucks big time. And that's how I feel right now.
What have I been doing these past 10 years? I don't freaking know.
Also, I do notice the lines on my face that weren't there ten years ago.
And I also realize that I don't know what I want.
I always want something else after I get what I was chasing.
The only two things, I think, that I'm content is:
1. My education, because, you can kill me if you want to, but I'm done with school. If I ever want to go back to school. Just shoot me right in the head.
2. My boyfriend, 'nuf said. If someone can handle my tantrums (not to him,... but just accept the fact that I have tantrums about many things in life, namely: the maniac drivers, stupid boss, crazy co-workers, the weather, etc), then we have a winner!!! Because, let's face it, I'm not the most sane person around.

Today I'm still 'twenty something', but in four days, holy cow, oh my gosh, heeeeep...
Grasp...
I'm thirty.
I think this call for a mourning and some really delicious martinis.
Someone please hold my hand!

3 comments:

chocoholic said...

Relax....
You're at a way, WAY better position than some people.
Just look at me!
See... don't you just feel better now?

lol

CHEERS! To US who will always be 18 at heart and not a single day older!!

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Viva 18 at heart!
Chocoholic, I remember when you felt really bored working when you were here. I feel you, man. It's just that, you had a choice of going back home, but I don't.
I'm stuck. :((((
Maybe I can find another job in a warmer city.

chocoholic said...

Singapore is warm....
*wink*

Well.. most of the time, considering we've just had 3 days of non-stop rain (yesterday supposedly the most rainfall in a day over 75 years), complete with flash floods and all.