Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ally Is Here!

My dear sweet friend from back home reserved me (upon request) the complete series of Ally McBeal. Yes, all seasons. The DVDs were bought by her, then picked up by my parents, then given to my cousin. Then with her, travelled back half way across world to US. Then being forgotten for a couple of weeks, then finally they were sent to me.
So, I just want to say:
...
Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy!
(Together!)
Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy!

2 comments:

Wilson said...

I fail to see the joy of seeing a flaky self important, self centered lawyer, with her geeky male lawyer friends, making a fool of any guy-to-be with her outrageous antics... or it could just be I'm just jealous of Harrison Ford.. :-)

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Flaky? Self important? Self centered?
Absolutely yes!
That's why I love her. Because I relate.
Uhm, though,.. she does have a weird taste for men.