Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm thankful for this thanksgiving weekend.
It gave me a chance to catch my breath and recharge, as I'm going back to the Gaza Strip tomorrow (aka 'the office').
All this free time has also gives me the chance to put things into perspective. That life is trip, and it's about the journey - not just the destination. (This applied to my other problem areas in life too, because I'm convoluted and troublesome).
And, Carpe Diem! is my new thing, inspired by Samantha in Sex and the City who's always smiling because 'worry face expressions' will leave wrinkles. Now, it is bad enough that at this age (hahaha... I just said 'at this age' as if I'm one-hundred-and-four) I don't have a beauty regime because I don't have the patient & enough will to do it. But to undo worry expressions, I might be able to pull it off.
So, I'll let you know in a few days.

No comments: