Friday, November 24, 2006

A cry from a bottom feeder

My deadline is approaching and I almost die out of stress.
I don't like my workplace anymore. Let alone the project, because it is actually the highlight of my daily routine now, even though I'm not done and as the result I'm doing extra hour work on the weekend and evening.
Lame life.
I know.
A person told me, that with jobs, comes the politics. It is a package and you can't avoid it.
But, I sure want to bitch slap everyone in the office who makes our lives (that're already hard as it is for us, the bottom feeders) even harder.
And I have the philosophy not to bring work to home which I always I try to abide. Now, what I meant is not to refuse doing extra work at home, which is fine, because that is part of the responsibility. But to go home with extra baggage about non-work-related issues that had happened in the office.
That I don't like.
But, I guess there's nothing I can do about things that are out of my control.
To add to that, I know some confidential news from my old boss who's now is up and above in his career ladder which will actually be quite disheartening for some of my coworkers, but will benefit me.
Man.. 2007 will be a hell year, because even if this upcoming event benefits me, I'm sure more politics, issues, bickering, and even more politics will come our way. And as if the s*** that had hit the fan is not enough, I'd imagine that cow dungs will also fall from the sky. Complete with the smell.
Sigh...
Tired...

No comments: