Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Real War Crimes



If you can't click to the clip, click here.

This is a short clip of some US soldiers waving a bottle of water to a bunch of thirsty Iraqi children.

There's a lot of things that I want to say about this. But every time I typed down some sentences and I ended erasing them. This appaling, disgusting and inhumane. What arrogant bastards.
In twenty years or so, they'll going to tell people that they had fought for their country and brag about how much they suffered.
Yeah... right.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

it just seems tragic that american soldiers fought, and died... not for the americans, much less the world.. but for their incompetent president. seemingly pointless...but it did get him to be re-elected to his equally useless 2nd term... in true corporate style, to climb up the corporate ladders, blood have to be shed...

chocoholic said...

I'm just speechless....

I guess I can only tell myself that there really IS such a thing called karma.