Saturday, November 11, 2006

GO TEAM BRITNEY!

Usually I don't really blog a lot about celebrity gossip unless it really affects my state of mind (or in other words: it pisses me off or tickles me so). But after a few days of holding my giggles back, I just have to laugh out loud, roll on the floor, peeing my pants... hahaha... Britney Spears is getting a divorce.
Sigh...
Man, I'm not laughing at the painful divorce she's gonna have, knowing that K-Fed (or as the media labels him now as Fed-ex) would try to squeeze every single dime that he might be able to get his hands on and make a fool of himself. And now Britney has said that she would give pictures of his children for free which I bet to prevent Fed-ex to sell the babies pictures.
Anyway, I'm laughing at how BLIND can love be. And how damaging blind love is.
Huh. Because, even I, bluecactus, who's not always can smell losers from afar, can tell that pesky Fed-ex was bad news just from glances at the TV.
But I guess every one of us needs to be a fool in love, at least once in a lifetime. And now, Britney, somehow, has gotten mentally slapped and woken up & smelled the coffee. I wonder what kind of slap it was.
I bet now in LA they'll be starting to sell t-shirts, one that said: TEAM BRITNEY, and the other one is TEAM KEVIN.
In that case then, go team Britney!
Kick his a**.!!

No comments: