Thursday, November 16, 2006

This morning, as always, my tv went off at 7 and I had set it always on E! Entertainment. A channel full of celebrity gossips, useless information like, where Britney grew up, or the struggle that Tyra had when she was an awkward kid who was as tall as a coconut tree.
But this morning, I was thinking. Let's see what's going on the world!
And switched to NBC's Today Show.
Matt Lauer was babbling about something.
Then I went to the bathroom while still listening to it.
And all of a sudden they are talking about.
Tom Cruise.
Now, I thought Tom Cruise would just stick to E! Entertainment Channel.
But, nooo...
It was reported that this weekend he'll get married with Katie. And yesterday, Katie went to a store and bought 4 lingerie items and 2 boxer shorts.
Four lingerie items!
And two boxer shorts!
I can't believe they reported that on the news.
The world has gone mad.
And I thought the headlines has gone berserk when they put headlines like: "TomKat has touched down in Italy" or, "The dress has arrived in the hotel".
But...
Four lingerie items and two boxers I think tops them all.

2 comments:

chocoholic said...

Yeah... not to mention the dinner menu also.
Why the heck would anyone care what's for dinner unless he or she is invited?
Is it just us who's got our heads screwed on right, or are we the ones that are out of our minds?

Scal said...

Hey...hey.....

Sometime even serious people need some break :D.