Sunday, November 12, 2006

Soooo...
My mom's had her 60th birthday last Saturday (on the 11th). I called her in her morning time and chatted with her and wish her well. Dimcorner also talked to her and wished her a happy birthday. Aw... so cute, the two of them communicating.
It is kind of sad not be able to be there for her big six zero, but I guess that's how it would go now, wouldn't it?
So as the compensation, since my whole family was going for some sushi for my mom's birthday, I also went for some sushi here with Dimcorner.
So to sushi place we went!
It was raining hard here and it was chilly. If it was not because of my mom's birthday, I would have cancelled the dinner plan, but we went anyway and we binged.



That's my hands holding a couple of pieces of bonito.

I really admire my mom on her 'getting old' issue. She chose to enjoy it rather than sulking on her age.
Way to go mom!!!
And she makes me have no reason to sulk over my upcoming birthday when I'm going to join the big group of 'thirty something".

Ah,.. what is age? Just a number that anyway you can lie about.
Hah.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

you can post pictures on your blog.... sigh...I wish I can do that.. :-( stupid company laptop...
btw, is it a new trend you're going now, now admitting of your actual age?

No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. "Oscar Wilde"

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Well, I'm doing the brutal truth kinda of thing now. Since hiding your age is so yesterday.
Mind you, dear Wilson, Oscar Wilde was a dude from a century ago.
Wink!