Sunday, August 28, 2005

New Layout! Hooraayy!

The layout is new!
Hoorraaayy!
Now, that i have completely wasted my time on this when I can do laundry, do some work-related stuff and a thousand other things, I thought I might waste it some more by taking a nap.
Ah.. what a nice Sunday.

Oh btw, I went to a park yesterday & took some pictures with my boyfriend.
Who knew that I am an outdoor gal, huh?



Certainly not me.

tumorBut it was very enjoyable & I found a tree with humongous tumor, I just have to share it with you all.
There was also a spot full of flowers, and bees!
How many legs does a bee have? I didn't count, but they looked scary. I was eating cotton candy and I swear on Coki's ashes (Coki is my belated dog), one obnoxious bee just kept on chasing me & I literally had to run around avoiding it. So not cool.
Damn bee!
Anyway, more later, gotta get that nap.

No comments: