Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Two Thumbs Way Up

Today, while looking for a report, I found an evaluation about me in my supervisor's computer.
Oh, BTW, stepping back the story a little bit, he's gone. My supervisor is 'no longer with the company'. I wish I could spill a bit of the juicy gossip, but for my own career's sake, let's not talk too much about work in a blog which has clear pictures of yourself smiling to the camera.
So, now it's just me, reporting directly to the big boss. more work & reports to do. But I'm handling it.
Anyway, I found an old evaluation about me. And it was the best evaluation ever. Like, if you notice Ebert & Roeper, the movie critics, going two thumbs down or two thumbs up. My evaluation is two thumbs WAAAY up.
And that eval made me sat there on his desk, stunned at his generousity, and wondered if I owe him that much of thanks and how I should re-pay him.

No comments: