Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Blue Line Chicas

Really,...
This winter should end sooner. Considering our summer a few months ago was a mere breeze passing by without anyone realizing if the sun worked at all.
Like that song: "Raindrops keep falling on my head.. .blablabla.. yada yada... " something about accusing the sun for sleeping on the job. Yes. Our summer was exactly like that.
So,.. really... please let this winter end sooner.
Today, combined with the chilly weather. We just gotta have the rain too.
I really looked like that morton salt girl. Except for the salt container and I was clever enough not to wear skirt. Plus my umbrella is black, and that is not my hairstyle.
Anyway, there's a girl on the train that's almost always have the same schedule as mine. I see her almost daily. She's this kind of pretty mamacita with long braided hair. Smily face. I swear, if I am a guy, I'd have a crush on her. She's always with this guy, whom I suspect is the hubby, or boyfriend. And if I'm a guy, I'd be cursing her guy.
She looked married but she looked so young. Ah, not for me to judge.
I remember this one guy whom blog I read a few months ago. All he did was keeping track of the cute girls he sees on the blue line train (which is my line to work now). Maybe I should do the same and maybe, even email him with my findings and compare notes.

1 comment:

Scal said...

I for sure would like to know if you decided to make such log :D. Don't forget to get some pictures.